The following is the class schedule for Winding River TKD.
Class location: Riverline Activity Center – 80 Grono Road, Dutch Settlement
For further information please contact us.
- L’il Kickers (ages 4-6 yrs): 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Beginner class (White belt – Yellow belt): 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Intermediate/Senior class (Green Stripes and up): 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Kid’s Class (ages 7 – 15 yrs; all belt levels): 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Adult Class (16 yrs and up): 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- NO CLASSES
- Beginner class (White Belt – Yellow Belt): 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Intermediate class (Green Stripe – Blue Stripe): 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Senior class (Blue Belts and up): 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- NO CLASSES
This program is designed for ages 4-7 and introduces children to martial arts by learning Taekwon-Do basics, commands and tenets using fun methods in a 45-minute class.
This program is designed for students ages 8 & up, to advance through the colored belt ranks up to Black belt. At Winding River TKD, families are encouraged to train together, therefore classes are arranged and designed with this purpose in mind.
Once a week, these lessons are for the student who would like extra instruction or does not feel comfortable training in a group setting. With private lessons, the student will learn the basics and build the confidence needed to join regular group classes.